I am so glad you found my little slice of the internet! Basically Becca Sue is a wellness & lifestyle blog for college women and recent grads. This website is meant to be a resource for you to find solutions for every day struggles as a young adult. With content ranging from college tips to healthy living ideas, Basically Becca Sue was created so you never feel like you’re walking through life alone.
I started Basically Becca Sue in 2017 when I was struggling a lot with my own journey through college. As a sophomore, I had just moved home after attending my first year and a half of college across the country. I was lost, anxious, and had no idea what the heck I wanted to do with my life. Even worse, I felt completely alone. But something in me knew I wasn’t the only one feeling this way. I wanted to create a space that women could come together and share their struggles without feeling alone or ashamed.
Basically Becca Sue has evolved as I have grown and learned about myself and how to navigate life as a young adult. Now, as a college graduate myself, I want to equip all college women to be successful in both their academic and personal life. No one really shares how hard college can be, yet it is such a pivotal time in our lives. So I am here to share with you honest and authentic advice on how to survive these 4 (or more if you are like me) years so you can succeed and prosper into who you are truly meant to be.
Feel free to ask questions, get advice, and find solutions for everything from studying tips & organization to personal development, relationships, and wellness. I hope that you find comfort in the content here and know that you are not alone on this journey.
Hey y’all, I’m Becca!
– I am a BIG planner and major perfectionist.
– I love browsing Target for #AllTheThings and find joy in the small things.
– I like to keep things to the point, which makes me pretty blunt. But it’s out of love of course
– I am a crazy dog mom and my toy aussie, Benji, is practically my whole world
– I recently found my love for all things wellness and I have made it my mission to help as many people as possible live their best life