At Basically Becca Sue, we want to encourage and build community. We want everyone to feel welcomed. For that reason, comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
We reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to Basically Becca Sue without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know at email@example.com.